The Gifford Pinchot National Forest and the Mt Adams Backcountry is a major contender for best places to ride. After 5 years of exploration, we’re finally at a point where we can show you around. This band of the Cascade Range that surrounds Mt. Adams provides some of the deepest and most unique single track opportunities in the PNW. Big Rides and Huge views of Mt. Adams, Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens to be expected. Enjoy this adventure as you’ll be sampling one of the most remote regions in the Cascade Mountain range…where few go.
Distance (per day)
Estimated Mileage: 20 + Miles
3 Day Trip Includes:
- Professionally guided tour of remote single track
- Shuttles and Transportation
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner each Day
- What we think is a pretty good time riding your bike in the woods
- Tent and Sleeping Pad
- CLIF Bar Trail Snacks
- Beer/Wine, Lacroix and other tasty beverages
Need a ride from Portland?
Shuttle Departs: 7:00AM Friday Morning
Meet at 5830 N Commercial Ave at 6:45 AM. You’ll be leaving your car in a safe, NE Portland neighborhood. To be safe, we recommend you leave your car empty of valuables while you’re on your trip.