The Season is Upon Us – Book NOW!
CURRENT TRAIL CONDITIONS AND UPDATES
Oregon – What’s Running?
- OAKRIDGE – All of our Daily Shuttles are running with the exception of Alpine. Alpine is currently closed and will open back for shuttles on Monday 6/27. The high country is still under snow and will be another Month before we can get in and log out. Stay tuned, this summer is going to be good!
- McKenzie River Complex – Everything is running
- Old Cascades Crest – Under snow and logs until early July – Will update when we can get in there.
Washington – What’s Running?
- Gifford Pinchot – Snow and Trees – Open’s around July 15th
- North Cascades – Snow and Trees – Open’s around July 15th
WHERE WE OPERATE
WILLAMETTE NATIONAL FOREST : The Willamette National Forest stretches along the western slope of Oregon’s Cascade Range, from Mount Jefferson south to Windigo Pass near Diamond Lake. It borders the Mount Hood National Forest to the north and the Umpqua National Forest to the south. This forest includes the Mountain Bike areas better known as Oakridge, McKenzie River and the Old Cascades Crest, a backcountry mountain bike mecca an hour from Bend Oregon. If you’re looking for some of the best Mountain Bike Rides in Oregon, you’ve come to the right place.
GIFFORD PINCHOT NATIONAL FOREST : Gifford Pinchot National Forest is a National Forest located in southern Washington located 2.5 hours from Portland and 2.5 hours from Seattle and extends along the western slopes of Cascade Range from Mount Rainier National Park to the Columbia River. The forest straddles the crest of the South Cascades of Washington State, spread out over broad, old growth forests, high mountain meadows, several glaciers, and numerous volcanic peaks that include Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier. This is an incredible temperate rainforest that produces some of the best dirt in the world. We offer a list Day Trips and Custom Mountain Bike Trips that take you into this incredible landscape and provide a look into the heart of the Cascade Mountains.
NORTH CASCADES OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST : The North Cascades, part of the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest, define a large geographical area in the North Central part of Washington State. We like to play in a specific region known for some of the most remote and big mountain riding available in the Cascade Mountain Range. Riding at 8,000 ft and descents exceeding 5k, this mountainous region is worth the visit.